Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Looking Back


I'm obsessed with Blurb. The past week I've happily spent many, many hours turning my first blog year into a book. It's a little bit out of control. Matt threatened to surgically remove me from the computer. Not that the saw is exactly a surgical instrument.

In searching for my original image files (because the ones on here aren't big enough) I found this photo of our kitchen in Bowling Green. It's only 17,000 times bigger than our current kitchen. No, I'm not exaggerating, although somehow this weekend we actually had 5 people standing in it at once. I say standing because no one could actually move. Matt almost knocked me over yesterday while I was trying to load the dish washer and he was ??? I'm not sure what but the only thing that kept me from hitting the ground was that Olivia was standing in the way.

Anyway it's been 3 years since we left that house behind. For the first time I came across this photo without my stomach dropping out. Grief takes awhile, even when it's only for a house.

No comments: