Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wood Duck


I'm still in the process of trying to organize my activities around my new part time job.  There's an if A then B, if C then D, type of flow chart to go with it.  I'm thinking of expanding to a magnetic something or another to keep it all straight.  (You could insert laugh track here if I wasn't actually ever so serious...lol.  I do love my graphic representations of activities.  In my 20's I was really into circle graphs.  Sadly no evidence remains.)  But the upshot this week has been studio time without walking time.  That all changes tomorrow when I'll spend the day in Cape May hopefully seeing gobs of warblers.   And hopefully a Friday walk is in my future as well.  The Wood Ducks are getting a bit friendlier.  And wouldn't it be nice to get just a little bit closer.

No comments: