Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Longwood Coleus






It's been about a year and a half since my last visit to Longwood Gardens.  It's been on my mind quite a bit lately, what with my coleus obsession and all.  And wouldn't you know,  Matt came home with two free tickets from a co-worker who bought extra on a groupon.  So Wednesday I took myself off to Longwood.  And did they have coleus??  Tons of varieties.  I actually got tired of photographing them.  Shame on me.  But I got so tired I could barely bring myself to take new photos when I stumbled upon another variety.  I may have even sighted one in the distance and averted my gaze.  I'm sure it's the effect of my lingering "you don't have pneumonia, you're fine, I'm sure the stuff you are coughing up out of your lungs doesn't exist now please pay me $35." 

These are some of the fantastic varieties.  I couldn't find name tags for the first two but the last three are "Coleosaurs", "Wasabi", and "Big Bob."  I love Bob.

No comments: