Saturday, April 24, 2010

WTF

Since I've been having problems loading photos onto the blog I decided to update it. The idea is that updating will somehow solve my weird photo issue. In the mean time I had some fun choosing colors. A little something different for now anyway. I doubt it will last long. (Because it's ugly!!! But maybe a little ugly is just what I need right now)



ARGH! This is some what I see when I load a photo:

onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hxlM9XMHU2M/S9MJxCnAUZI/AAAAAAAABrc/915ts1RxH1M/s1600

It's so much less fun in hypertext!!!!! Anyway this photo is from the studio last week. Just the beginning of a large spiral based work I'll be making for the next month or so.

1 comment:

cocs said...

what are the inspirations behind the spiral based works?