Friday, February 22, 2008

Arden Bendler Browning



I'm suffering few the last few months of an abusive work situation. Arden Bendler Browning's work is just the thing to reinfuse my day with energy and beauty. Her latest works on paper are spectacular. Check out her website which I've linked to the image.

Olivia and I couldn't resist another trip out to Middle Creek. Well, to be honest, Olivia was ready to resist but she can't drive. We went out after school and stayed for the sunset. This time the birds were much closer to us thanks to the frozen parts of the lake. I took quite a few pictures so if you want to see more let me know.



All lined up in a row are black ducks, a grey(?) heron (I think it was too small for a great blue), northern shovelers, canada geese and swans in the background. There was also a belted kingfisher flying around but he's not in this image as far as I know.


1 comment:

cocs said...

i love that peice!