Friday, May 9, 2008

Hanging Mechanisms


I went to Home Depot today to find a way to store my large drawings. I want to make a hanging system for them. I was in the store for nearly an hour. No thanks to the employees, I finally found something that I think will work. (mission accomplished shown above!) An hour in Home Depot is enough to make one lose ones faith in humanity! I got to my car and found a note stuck to it. "Your right rear tire is flat. Sorry about that."
A perfect way to wrap up my shopping trip. Then, of course, I couldn't break the nuts on the tire loose. I had to ask a guy to come help me. He finished up the job for me so I guess my faith in humanity is restored. He also told me about a tire wrench you can use your feet to turn. I'll have to get one. Next time my tire is flat I'll be jumping up and down instead of wrenching my back.

With all that hard physical labor I did manage to do some work in the studio. These are a couple of works in progress:

1 comment:

Traci said...

I really like your new work; my favorite is on the right. Gaius now loves painting; I think he gets it from you!