Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Photo from the Past: Toledo Zoo


I've been taking digital photos for about 8 years now. I have hundreds of disks full of saved images. They are all stacked on those holders the cds are on when you buy them. Stacked, I might add, in no particular order. At the moment I have an "old ones are silver, newer ones are blue" divide. But that's really the extent of my cd organization. I repeatedly spend HOURS looking for the image I want on some cd somewhere. Fun times I tell you. So for these days of March when I have nothing exciting to show you I'm going to choose a disk, pick a photo and tell you a story.

I love the Toledo Zoo. I miss it terribly when, as now, I am not living in Ohio. Every time I return to the area I think, "Oh good. I can go to the zoo again." It's a great zoo. This photo happens to be from the aquarium. It's a fine place to draw in the winter, nice and warm and cozy.

1 comment:

cocs said...

isnt funny how everywhere has at least one nice, memorable thing?
awesome photo!