Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wisteria, the plant not the lane

I know I promised to post some art. And you may think you’ve seen enough wisteria. You’re wrong. You just can’t get enough. Or rather I can’t. But look at these trees. This stuff is amazing. Oh, and check out the blue sky! Sunshine rules!






And for good measure, another Philadelphia purple tree. Can someone please tell me what these are called?


And maybe tomorrow I'll post some art but after two weeks of gray and rain this crazy sunshine might overwhelm me again.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I drove thru Philadelphia yesterday and saw all these beautiful purple flowering trees, too! I have never seen them before... live too far north I think. Did you ever figure out what they are? I found your blog via google searching for the the name of these trees.

Colleen said...

http://colleenstrailblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/paulownia-trees.html