Friday, October 2, 2009

Latch Hook


My posting has been very slow lately but so have many of the other blogs I regularly read. I'm thinking something must be in the air. Or maybe everyone is just trying to get by. I'm working on making some books for Little Berlin's B.Y.O.T.Y. Book Fair. In fact I'm working on a book with my latch hook rugs one of which you see above. It occurs to me that I'm not posting lately because I can't write a coherent sentence. This will hopefully not impact my book making. Ha. But anyway, I made a series of 5 self portrait latch hook rugs a couple years ago. I can't help really loving them. In fact this is making want to make more. Or maybe it's because the hair dresser just gave me the same haircut I had when I was 6. Or maybe it's because I perversely like to make things no one else could possibly want. hehe.

No comments: