Thursday, June 28, 2012

Extinct Animals, The Dodo


In between job applications I've been brushing up my graphic design skills.  This is my first design made entirely in Illustrator.  I made it for the Spoonflower weekly design competition the theme for which is extinct animals.  And, if my calculations are correct, today is the first day you can go over to Spoonflower and vote for my design.  As I'm writing this before I leave for Germany I don't have a live link for you.

So please go to www.spoonflower.com and 

along the top banner find CONNECT 

and then click on "weekly contest."  

The designs come up in random order and you can vote for all the ones you like.  

The top image shows you exactly what it will look like on the voting page.  Below is a slightly larger file that shows off a bit more detail.  I'm thinking this fabric would make the cutest jammies for a little boy I know. 


No comments: