Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stork Cam




There are two things I've discovered recently that have changed my life.  The first is how to take a screen shot.  The second is the wildlife cam.  I mean I've followed links to "live" cams before only to have either my computer or the camera not work properly.  This time it all started with the Osprey Cam at Island Beach State Park which I watched non-stop for a week straight.  I took about 1,000 screen shots.  I'll share them tomorrow.  But then I started to explore the net and found this Stork Cam which for some reason I thought was in Estonia even though the chats are in Lithuanian.  So I'm not sure if it is in Estonia and just has a lot of Lithuanian viewers or if I got it wrong.  They don't have night vision (which the osprey do-so cool) so you have to catch the storks during their daylight hours.  Seeing these guys on the nest has me hoping I can see some Storks in Belgium.  We're making a side trip to Knokke-Heist to a wildlife refuge that supposedly has some nesting storks.  I can't wait!

No comments: