Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love this Field


This time last year we were already well into our hiking season. But THIS year Matt seriously injured his hamstring (see bruising over nearly the whole middle section of his leg) and Olivia keeps getting sick (pretty sure we've had EVERY VIRUS THERE IS!!) Plus I'm teaching on Sat and then Sundays and wait back to Sat again. And Olivia has soccer on Sat and now Sunday. It's put a bit of a dent in my favorite outdoor activity. Oh yeah, and mother nature isn't helping much either. Do I plant my garden now??? Or is it going to freeze any minute. And will it stop raining long enough to let me get out there and work? Not to mention the hail. Twice this month I might add. Of course we've also had rainbows, goals scored, paintings made and all the usual fun. But this field (in the photo)...I love this field.

1 comment:

cocs said...

dude, seriously, so sick of this weather. i see how its beautiful? but its BULLSHIT.