Thursday, September 8, 2011

High School Begins

 Our school year finally got off to its start after a construction delay.  I guess that means they moved out the heavy equipment blocking the bus path because the building is still VERY MUCH under construction.  Freshman year should be pretty interesting.


Olivia being back in school means I'm back in the studio.  Or at least that's what it should mean.  Instead I spent the whole day at home because a horrible case of vertigo prevented me from driving anywhere.  Today is going to be different...please, please, please let it be gone.

This next photo was taken after hurricane Irene but given last nights thunderstorm I imagine this is what I'll find when I go outside today as well.  I realize that I requested rain back in June.  I officially rescind that request.  Matt's bank flooded this morning.  He says they are walking around on squishy carpets.  Fun stuff.


1 comment:

sally said...

Olivia is a hippy!