Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stapler vs. Bolt

Round One, Stapler vs. Bolt, goes to Bolt.  Stapler should just stay down.  It was literally blown apart.  See that tape?  That's whats keeping staplers brains in.  Or guts.  Depending on how you want to roll with this analogy.  The good news is that the tape is working so I was able to finish stretching my 6'x6' traveling stretcher.  Sometime today I'll find out if I can fold it in half like I planned.  After that it's time to head outside and get to work.


I went with red gesso on this one. At some point I was going to make something out of canvas painted with only red gesso. I changed my mind but still have the gesso.  This is all part of a long term project that will culminate in a huge installation...if all goes well.  I'll keep you posted.


No comments: